EACH WEEK is a complete program in Improv and Stand-Up Comedy.
Join us for one, two or all ten weeks. Register early as we are limiting our camps to 20 campers/week due to potential limitations from continuing COVID19 restrictions.
- 8:45am Daily Early Drop Off – Free time, socialize. OPEN MIC – use the stage to practice stand-up and sketch comedy routines, student run play time. At least one adult
- 10am Morning Session Professional Teaching artist runs session
- 12-1pm Lunch Break FREE TIME. Students supply their own lunches
- 1pm Afternoon Session
- 3pm Monday-Thursday FREE TIME Student leader run time playing Mafia, OPEN MIC time etc. Late Pick ups We will have an adult space manager on duty till 5pm.
- FRIDAY 3pm Weekly Showcase featuring campers and teenterns.
- $350 ONE WEEK
- $1050 FOUR WEEKS (Register for three weeks get one week free)
- $2100 TEN WEEKS (Register for six weeks and join us for ALL ten)
Artistic Director, Walt Frasier, is a New York City based actor, comedian and singer that has appeared on TV (Billions, Blue Bloods, Royal Pains, Lilyhammer, Letterman, etc) and STAGE (Off-Broadway, Regional Theater and National Tours). A professional actor since 1995, Frasier has been performing and teaching comedy since 2002.
Stand-Up Comedy by Walt Fraser is a text book for comics and teachers looking to bring fun creative writing sections into the classroom.
Improv on Zoom by Walt Frasier is a list of games with tips and tricks to play online as well as Improv technique and wisdom.
Walt Frasier has been teaching kids, teens and adults for 18 years. In addition to his comedy school in Times Square (NOW Online) Frasier has worked with hundreds of corporate teams, colleges and K12 schools.
Other staff includes professional teaching artists from Improv 4 Kids as well as our teenterns (OUR CITs)- current and former students for two or more years that now help run shows and class sessions.